Call for Papers
The Harmony of the World
A conference to celebrate the 400th anniversary
of the publication of Johannes Kepler's Harmonices Mundi
21-23 June 2019, St. Petersburg, Russia
This conference will examine the Harmonices Mundi in the context of Kepler's work and the history of science and ideas.
We invite proposals of papers that consider
- the assumptions, arguments and claims made in the Harmonices Mundi
- the Harmonices Mundi in the context of Kepler's wider thought in astronomy and/or astrology
- sources and influences on the Harmonices Mundi
- cultural contexts for the Harmonices Mundi
- consequences and reception of the Harmonices Mundi
Abstract Submission Form
Deadline for submitting abstracts is 25 Mar 2019.
Registration of abstracts is now closed.