The BANEA 2016 Annual Meeting will take place in Lampeter, from January 6th-8th 2016. It is hosted by the School of Archaeology, History and Anthropology, and the School of Classics, University of Wales, Trinity Saint David.
Download the FULL PROGRAMME.
Calls for panel and workshop abstracts are now open.
The final and full program will be posted here.
Structure: BANEA 2016 will take place from January 6th-8th. There will be a plenary session on the night of January 6th and general sessions will be held from January 7th-8th. Each contributor will be given 20 minutes to present his/her paper and 10 minutes for questions.
Plenary Session: tbc.
- January 6th (6.30-7.30 PM) held in Tucker Theatre. This will be followed by a reception in Old Hall that will last until 9 pm
- Conference registration includes a ticket for the keynote lecture and the reception
- Conference Sessions: Parallel sessions, running from 9.30am to 6.00pm, are planned with two coffee breaks (30 minutes) and an hour and a half for lunch
- The poster sessions will run during the lunch breaks and the prize will be announced on the afternoon of the 8th January
- There will be a plenary session in the afternoon of the 8th January for the AGM, to be held in Tucker Theatre
- Registration will open on the7th and 8th in the Arts Building, from 9.00am. (You can also register online)